On Monday I went to a restaurant by the city then I went shopping. I went to the mall to get things. I also had things to do, So I did that. I had a junk diner called burger kind. And I finally slept okay.
Tomorrow I consider the start of the week. So I will actually start my spring break. Tomorrow I have so plans of what to do like going to eat, shopping for all sorts of stuff, and spending time with family. Today I did nothing because of the harsh snow. Today I spend most of the time watching YouTube.
spring break has just started and I have no idea of what to do, let’s life the rest of the journey but I do know 1 thing.
What is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life? Blogging for the first time.
What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of? blogging
What was the nicest thing someone in our class did for you this year? help
What was the most challenging part of this year for you? nwea
Where is your favorite place in our classroom (or school)? Why? lunch
If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be? nwea
What are three things you did this year to help your classmates? help mostly
What are the three most important things you learned this year? math , ancient Egypt, and this i believe
What is something that was hard for you at the start of the year but is easy now? ancient civ
In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements? ancient civ
What is your favorite part of the day in our class? Why? plt
What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this year? idk
Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?idk
What was the best piece of writing that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best? This I Believe
What person at our school has made the biggest impact in your life this year? Why? idk
What is something the teacher could have done to make this year better?idk
What are six adjectives that best describe this school year? cool, relaxing,studying, quiet, fun, and joyful.
Knowing what you know now, if you could write a letter to yourself that would travel back in time so that you would receive it at the start of the school year, what advice would you give your younger self? work hard
When you consider the rest of your life, what percentage of what you learned this year do you think will be useful to you? 80.5
What advice would you give students who will be in your class next year? the same work hard.
1. What would peanut butter be called if it wasn’t called peanut butter? NO
2. If you became invisible for 10 minutes RIGHT NOW, what (school appropriate!) things would you do? I don’t know
3. What is a saying or expression that you probably say too much? I say I don’t know or recently OMG
4. What actor/actress would you want to play you if they ever made a movie about your life? IDK
5. Do you put your cereal in the bowl before the milk or the milk in before the cereal? I mostly 98 % I put milk in first then cereal.
6. If you could have one song play every time you entered a room what would it be, and why? 7 rings because i love the some so much.😃
7. You discover a beautiful island where you decide to build a new society. What is the first rule you put in place?
8. Would you rather win $10,000 or let your best friend win $100,000? My friend.
9. What one invention would you UNVENTIVE and why? Fidget spinners because it cause memorial lost.
10. You accidentally ate some radioactive pizza. The good news is it tasted great! The even better news is that its given you one superpower of your choice. What do you choose? invisibility
11. What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse and why? idk
12. What is your favorite smell? a trues love perfume i have
13. Your English teacher is actually a witch! One day, she gets tired of you not paying attention and zaps you into a novel. Which novel would you hope she zapped you into and why? Harry potter.
14. Would you rather never be able to explain yourself correctly or always have to tell the exact truth? 1.
15. Are pets better than humans? No
16. What thoughts instantly make you feel more relaxed? sleeping.
17. What is your favorite combination of colors? purple and blue
18. Would you rather give up breakfast, lunch, or dinner…forever? breakfast.
19. Which day do you consider to be the true start of the week, Sunday or Monday? Monday.
20. You’re asked to cook dinner for your family and are sent to the store with $20. On the way, however, you stop for at Starbucks and meet a friend you owe $10 dollars to and she wants her money now. By the time you get to the store, you have $6 and 10 minutes to shop. What’s for dinner? a cookie
21. If humans started colonizing Mars, would you volunteer to move there? Why or why not? Yes because cool.
22. Is there an app you hate, but you still use it anyway? camera
23. What is something about yourself you could totally brag about, but usually don’t? n0
24. Would you rather have a photographic memory or be amazing at one thing, but only so-so at everything else? idk
25. If you had to work when you graduated high school but you didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do? graduate high school.
26. Where do you not mind waiting? hospital.
27. Is cereal soup? Maybe
28. You can either leave your hometown forever or never leave your hometown. Which do you choose? number 1
29. When scrolling through Instagram, do you prefer celebrity posts or ones from your friends? celebrity’s
30. Would you rather be a master at every musical instrument or fluent in every language in the world? 2
31. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done because someone dared you? I don’t know.
32. Would you rather live forever in a roller coaster park or a zoo? zoo
33. You are given the option of keeping your name or choosing a new one. What do you choose? keep my name.
34. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Lion
35. What is an unwritten rule in school that everyone knows anyway? No talking i the hallway but it is not away’s true.
36. If our state was represented by just one food, what would it be? Wings
37. If life were a video game, what two cheat codes would you want? idk
38. What ridiculous and untrue, yet slightly believable, theories can you come up with for common ailments like headaches, cavities, or sunburn? Drinking dark chocolate helps me when my stomach.
39. What is something you really dislike but have no good reason for disliking?
40. Is a hot dog a sandwich? (Careful with this one, the debate will get heated…no joke!) No because it it a hot dog not a sandwich. I don’t get what i just wrote.
1. Last beverage: Milk
2. Last phone call: 1 month ago.
3. Last song you listened to: I like it
4. Last time you cried: 1 week ago
5. Have you dated someone twice: No
6. Have you ever been cheated on: No
7. Have you lost someone special: NO i don’t have may lost ones.
8. What are your three favorite colors: purple,green, and red
9. Met someone who changed you in the past month: Yes
10. How many kids do you want:1 or 2
11. Do you want any pets: Yes
12. Do you want to change your name: No
13. What did you do for your last birthday: eat and celebrate with a party.
14. What time did you wake up today: 6:45
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Spring break
16. Last time you saw your mother: 7.5 hours ago
17. Most visited webpage: YouTube
18. Nicknames: Jojo
19. Relationship status: Single
20. Zodiac sign: Aries
21. Male or female: Female
22. Do you have a crush on someone: No
23. Piercings: 1
25. First surgery: Never.
26.First best friend:
27. First sport you joined: soccer
28. First vacation: beach
29. First pair of trainers: mom
WHICH IS BETTER
30. Lips or eyes: eyes
31. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
32. Shorter or taller: taller
33. Older or younger:older
34. Shy or outgoing: A bit shy
HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger: No.
36. Gotten a speeding ticket: No
37. Lost glasses/contacts: Yea
38. Broken someone’s heart: No
39. Been arrested: No
40. Have you turned someone down: Yes
41. Fallen for a friend: No
42. Moved out of town: NO
As a student I love art and crafts and because of that i will be taking a class of designing a scene and costumes for our school play: The lion King. I am exited to start.